Excellent work, Herr Fenstermacher! It helps to have such a handsome subject, don't you think?D.
what a nice shot! I like the fact that the horizon is slightly askew... or maybe it's just a hill...either way... great job Finn!
So now he's into blogging?
Why...thank you!--Gavin
I love that Gavin has to bend down a bit to ensure the presence of his head in the shot:)
Nice shootin Tex.
Well done Mr. Finn.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Excellent work, Herr Fenstermacher! It helps to have such a handsome subject, don't you think?
D.
what a nice shot! I like the fact that the horizon is slightly askew... or maybe it's just a hill...
either way... great job Finn!
So now he's into blogging?
Why...thank you!
--Gavin
I love that Gavin has to bend down a bit to ensure the presence of his head in the shot:)
Nice shootin Tex.
Well done Mr. Finn.
Post a Comment