Monday, December 01, 2008

Have a Groovy Christmas Season!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

6 comments:

Anna said...

Silly and fun.

Brewer's Ink said...

Yep. You're right. You have WAY too much fun with this whole blogging thing:) That was great!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Wow! You guys are great dancers!

D.

Nancy said...

Oh dang! I'm dying- I love those close ups on Gavin. And the look on Finn's face!

Alison said...

You guys are the best dancers... all in one family! Luuuucccckyyy!

Dave and Shelly said...

Maren- I think this is so fun! I made one on thurs and the kids have watched themselves a million times since, I saw yours today and showed Jadee and now she wants to see Finn do the dance. His expression is perfect!!! I think everyone should join in the fun too! Jade says- to Finn: I love to play with Finn! Good dancing and I love to dance with Finn. (i think she thinks this is an official cool friend dance)