All I want for Christmas is to be British, or marry a man from London and live there for the rest of my life! Then my sisters would have nothing better to do than to come and visit and we could go shopping at Christmas time any time we like! Okay, I feel better now that I have created this fantasy that I am sure will come true.
7 comments:
There's no place like home....there's no place like home...there's no place like home...sigh,
Mom
those lights are beautiful!
Oh, why did you have to make this post?
Dear Maren you are a jerkface now I am sad.
Love Emily :)
Dear Maren:
I loved the photos and the slide show. The Fortnum and Mason windows win again this year in my book.
oxo
D.
Dear Emily:
You are a jerkface, too. You never blog and RARELY comment. So rude.
OXO
D.
All I want for Christmas is to be British, or marry a man from London and live there for the rest of my life! Then my sisters would have nothing better to do than to come and visit and we could go shopping at Christmas time any time we like! Okay, I feel better now that I have created this fantasy that I am sure will come true.
I agree, 100%. I added your blog to my blogroll
mine is gueronikki.blogspot.com
lets go out again soon!
Post a Comment