Monday, December 15, 2008

Ward Christmas Party




Posted by Picasa






For our ward Christmas party we went on hay rides! Along the rides we stopped at three different houses. The first house had snacks and someone taking family pictures that they will edit and print for everyone. The second stop had Rudolph's friends (including a calf, cute little pigs, a pony, bunnies, goats, and lambs). The third house was amazingly decorated and provided cookies that we got to decorate. The tractors then took us back to the church where Santa was waiting. Finn would not get on his lap, but stood and talked to him. Harry wanted nothing to do with him. It was such a fun party and a great way to see the lights in the neighborhoods. We had to cross a main road a couple of times and it was like we were in a parade - Finn loved that!
After the party we went home and had our "tree-decorating" traditional dinner. YUM!

6 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Both your parties look fab and I love the Mesa lights! I'm jealous that all can be enjoyed in flip flops! So not fair! :)

David and Kris Taylor said...

So, the olive thing is genetic, huh? That's a pretty fun ward party.

D.

Nikki said...

looks like SO much fun, I am sorry we missed it ;o)

Anna said...

I am glad you are back to blogging! Looks like you guys are drowning in Christmas fun! I love it!

kate said...

so, what's the traditional dinner? that's such a cute idea, i love it!

Brielle said...

Wow--what a Christmas party. My kids would have gone crazy for all that stuff. I wish we could live closer to you guys. I would have wanted to come to the couple's Christmas party. Hummmmmm someday maybe.