After a another computer virus, I am back to the blog!
Last Saturday we went down to Mesa to visit Grandmother, eat at Tia Rosa's, and see the lights at the Temple. We had a wonderful time! Grandmother was the picture perfect Grandma with cookies baking in the oven for us to enjoy. Tia Rosa's did not disappoint, and the lights and music at the temple were beautiful and the best part was I was in flip flops!
Last Saturday we went down to Mesa to visit Grandmother, eat at Tia Rosa's, and see the lights at the Temple. We had a wonderful time! Grandmother was the picture perfect Grandma with cookies baking in the oven for us to enjoy. Tia Rosa's did not disappoint, and the lights and music at the temple were beautiful and the best part was I was in flip flops!
1 comment:
Tia Rosa's: yum!
Flip flops? Oh my heck! Plantar fasciitis here you come!
That Grandmother is the best.
Nice job of catching up, dude!
No more Sundays! See you Saturday!
D.
Post a Comment