Friday, July 20, 2007

Clocks

Do you like my clocks? I think they are fun! I got them while I was trying to see if "Harry" was out in London yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Maren Lee, Anne Marie, Gestapo, Byron Taylor, I just found you in the world of blogging. We have much to catch up on..
xoxo

Maren said...

How did you find me? I am so glad you did! How can I find you?

Anonymous said...

will you find me too?

Maren said...

I have tried to email you but the address I have did not work. Do you have a blog? I tried to find one but as I am not very computer savey I did not have any luck.

Anonymous said...

no, me and Alie don't have blogs, we just read other peoples..But if you want to see more pictures than you ever wanted of my little family go to this link

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ohbrielle

Alie's not so good at posting pictures online. We love your blog though! Your house is fabulous and your kids are adorable but I wouldn't expect any less. Here is my email address.

briellek@mail.com..Talk to you soon!

David and Kris Taylor said...

I hesitate to break up the love fest between and your long-lost friend/roomie, Brielle, but I just wanted to say that I love the clocks!

Kisses.

Dad