Tuesday, July 24, 2007

First day of pre-school





A few of the moms in our ward and I have just started a little home-school pre-school. Today was Finns first day!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like fun. Finn will of course be the smartest one there!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Good luck Herr Fenstermacher.

Pop Pop

Anna said...

Oh fer fun. I did that with Lucy. It was great. Goodest of luck.

will said...

I'm glad to see that the tradition of the first day of school photo is alive and well.

(The universe needs some stakes planted to hold it up and in place.)

Anonymous said...

Maren, after seeing your cute blog I've decided to start my own. Here's the link

http://imjacksmom.wordpress.com/

Alie's thinking about starting one too. I'll let you know. Congratulations on the school boy!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Wow!! We can't believe how big Finn looks. We are expecting in a few weeks. Andy just sent us your blog address. Feel free to check ours out too - http://troyandnancee.blogspot.com/
Hope we can hang out soon.

Rochelle said...

I'm so glad you found my blog and I found yours! It's so fun to catch up with old friends. You have such a darling little family! I'll be checking this often for sure. We are in Cleveland, Ohio for Dental School. We just reached our halfway mark... so only two years left! :) Thanks for finding me! I miss you!