This afternoon when it came time for lunch I asked him what he wanted to eat:
"I want matos, lettus, croutons, and cucumbers."
"OK, do you want a hot dog too?"
"No."
"Some turkey?"
"No."
"Some bread with butter?"
"Yes."
"Do you want anything else to go with that?"
"No."
When other moms are trying any trick they can to get a vegetable in their child I am trying to get mine to eat a hot dog. His new favorite drink is V8, the only explanation I have is: I guess he is watching his weight?
4 comments:
Try tofu. Maybe he is an instinctive animal-rights/vegetarian guy, who knows maybe even a fruitarian. He might like humus which is a complete protein made of legumes and nuts. The humus at Costco is great on corn chips. Try peanut butter on whole wheat bread -- same thing: nuts and grains are a complete protein. How does he do with eggs?
Keep trying.
OXO
Dad
wow! that is pretty nuts. My kids looked at these pics and are pretty sure we should call you guys right now. Maybe we will soon.
Mmmmmmmmmm, humus. What a marvelous sense of taste that boy has. Who knows, maybe his taste buds will grow into a love of nothing but hot dogs and Cheetos. It would be nice if he could always stay such a lover of the pure stuff.
If he is a vegetarian, he does still realize that those vegetables are all, well, murdered doesn't he? I only eat fruits and vegies that have already cast themselves from their trees or plants.
I am a fruitarian. I do love the murdered carrots though.
Post a Comment