Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tagged

Tagged
Ellie tagged me with this:

4 jobs I've had
1. Sundance Usher
2. Teachers Aide
3. Apartment Manager
4. Customer Service Rep For BYU Independent Study

4 favorite Movies
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. North and South
3. (this is so hard!) Memoirs of a Geisha
4. Pirates of the Caribbean movies (and oh so much more)

4 places I've Lived
1. London, England
2. Nashua, NH
3. Provo, UT
4. Peoria, AZ

4 favorite T.V. Shows
1. The Office
2. LOST
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Amazing Race

4 places I've been on vacation
1. California
2. North Carolina, Virginia
3. New York
4. Newport Rhode Island

4 things I want at this moment
1. Keens for London
2. Clothes that make me feel stylish
3. To return to my pre-pregnancy weight
4. Friends for me and Finn in our new ward (don't worry I am working on it)

4 favorite foods
1. Bombay House
2. Greek Souvlaki
3. Good Steak
4. Sunday Dinners

4 websites I visit daily
1. family blogs
2. Mugglenet
3. Dooce
4. People

4 favorite things to do
1. Travel
2. Watch movies
3. Spend time with family
4. Read

4 places I want to visit
1. France
2. Italy
3. Germany
4. Brazil

I tag: Dad, Uncle and Millie (only if they want)

1 comment:

David and Kris Taylor said...

I accept. I'll do it this afternoon.

D.