We had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast at Mark and Nancy's house. I forgot to get a picture during the meal so these are all during clean up. All of Marks family were there plus Grandmother, Kim and her 3 boys, and us. Chip and Sandy did there own with all of there children. The food was great and my boys loved the tramp in the backyard!
Holy Moly those boys look like their Dad. And Uncle Mark and Uncle Rod have a very similar way of looking at the camera over their glasses! It looks like fun and I am very glad you got to spend the day with such wonderful family!
I am so glad to see pictures of your Thanksgiving celebration. It is so nice that there is family near by. We are excited to see you in just a few days.
I was glad to see that you celebrated with family. I was thinking about you...wondering how you would start of your Dickie days so far away...looks like you had a great time.
4 comments:
Looks really fun! The Boynton Boys are HUGE!!
Holy Moly those boys look like their Dad.
And Uncle Mark and Uncle Rod have a very similar way of looking at the camera over their glasses! It looks like fun and I am very glad you got to spend the day with such wonderful family!
I am so glad to see pictures of your Thanksgiving celebration. It is so nice that there is family near by. We are excited to see you in just a few days.
OXO
D.
I was glad to see that you celebrated with family. I was thinking about you...wondering how you would start of your Dickie days so far away...looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment