Friday, September 05, 2008

First Day of Pre-School!

Finn's first day photo
(it is the best shot I could get he kept making funny faces!)
The first day of our "Joy School" was at our house here they are having snacks.
(Israel. Jade, Alyssa, Finn, & Harry got to join them for snacks)
Same pic different angle.

We have the same group back from last year. We are looking forward to this year, the kids are old enough to pay more attention and each of the mom are teaching a specific subject. I will be teaching art and I am very excited about it on Tuesday we learned about the primary colors and we will be slowly covering the whole color wheel. Hooray for home preschool!

3 comments:

Anna said...

That is great. You get the fun subject! Hooray for home preschool indeed. I kind of miss teaching preschool. It was a lot of work, which isn't my fav, but fun.

millie said...

That sounds like fun. How nice to rotate through and that you get art.
Maybe you've already heard of this idea, but food coloring dropped in water to experiment with colors and mixing colors.

AnneMarie said...

I could never do joy school, my patience is not for several little children who are not related to me:) You're an awesome mom!