This is why.
See how brave Finn is during his haircut!
See Finn watch Baby Einstein while his hair is cut.
This is why Finns Mommy loves places that cut hair for kids only!
Okay. So where's the "after" picture?See you soon.D.
The folks behind that place are geniuses!
It's amazing how it can take such a lot to distract a kid! Glad he behaved.
I wish they had a place like that here!
What a brilliant idea! I want to see the after shot as well!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay. So where's the "after" picture?
See you soon.
D.
The folks behind that place are geniuses!
It's amazing how it can take such a lot to distract a kid! Glad he behaved.
I wish they had a place like that here!
What a brilliant idea! I want to see the after shot as well!
Post a Comment