Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home.

We are home safe and sound. Our plane faced a head wind the whole way so it was a long flight. The boys were really good again and slept maybe the last 4-5 hrs of the flight. We got to our house at about 8:30 last night and got ready and went to bed. Both boys woke up at two hungry so we fed them gave them drugs to help them sleep and put them back to bed Harrison slept till 7:00 Finn Did not...More blogs to follow once we have downloaded all our hundreds of pictures.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome Home. If that is a good thing can't wait to see your pictures!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Glad you are home safely. We moped around all day in a very empty flat. We had such a fun time and are so glad you came. No problems with overweight luggage and customs?

Keep the drugs going for a couple of days and they will surely readjust.

Can't wait to see your blogs.

D.

Anna said...

Can't wait!

millie said...

Glad you are home safe. I hope you are getting more sleep and I look forward to seeing your version of your trip.

PSYCHMOM said...

YAY, Maren's back

{Erica} said...

I'm glad you made it home and can't wait to hear about your trip! someday I will go to London....someday....

David and Kris Taylor said...

START BLOGGING! What's the holdup? Too many pictures to download? Too much house cleaning? Too much potty training?

Deep breath -- patience -- OK, I'll wait.

D.

Emily said...

Amen Dad, Amen!

Maren said...

all of the above. Gavin has away he wants to deal with the downloading of pictures and no time to do it...I am working on it. Sorry