Friday, September 28, 2007

Harrison

Harrison thinks he is so funny! When I go to change his diper he will not bend his right leg,which is hard when he is wearing footie PJs. At first I thought this was due to a sore leg from shots he had recived, but it has been days now and he has no problem with that leg. Just know as I was changing him he looked at me with a twinkle in his eye and straighted/locked his right leg. I tried to tikle him so he would bend it, he laughed, but no luck, I ate his thigh, tickled/bit his foot tickled his side, etc. after a few more minutes and a lot more luaghs he bent his leg, smiled at me and let me finish...so cute and so funny!

4 comments:

Anna said...

What a cutie.

Emily said...

Ahhh glad to see he got my sense of humor!

Brielle said...

that's so funny...but...I think it's time for some pictures. The suspense is killing me!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Harry is cute, but Brielle is right.

D.