(Pictures will be available on our return)
Saturday-We got in to Heathrow at about 1:15 London time and got to the Center at about 3:30. We then went to Portobello Market and shared a Bratwurst as we walked back home. We ate dinner and went to bed.
Sunday- We woke up got ready and walked through Kensington gardens to church. After Church we went to the Victoria and Albert Museum we were there for awhile we ate lunch there and then went to the London Eye (This was a lot of fun!) after that we made our way back to the center via the Circle line which was (of course) very slow. We ate dinner, bathed the boys in the Ringers flat, cleaned up Mom and Dads flat and got ready for today.
Today- We plan on going to the Diana Memorial play Ground until Dad is ready to go and then we will go on one of his walks. I will post more on what we do today later.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks foe the post! Sounds like fun!
finally!!! Gahhhh I am so jealous, but happy for you. Was it so surreal walking to church through Kensington Gardens? Was there plenty of duck poo? I hope so, for memories sake.
What a kind sister. Thanks for the update Marry, it is good to hear about your adventures too.
It makes me happy any time Anna has positive feelings about animal poo. Did anyone sing that Elton John, England's Rose song thingy at the playground? I would have - a bunch.
Glad you get to visit the land of our forefathers. Are you going to Birmingham? - the actual home of our forefathers (and the home of Tolkien and Black Sabbath?).
Millie and I went to Birmingham and Millie had the most severe sneezing attack of all time! Remember that Millie?
Hope you are having a blast! :)
Post a Comment