Sunday, September 30, 2007

London-Day Two

September 9th (Sunday)

We woke up a bit late Sunday (after a rather bad night for our boys) and rushed to get ready for church at the Hyde Park Ward with Mom (Dad goes to a Portuguese branch later in the day). We walked trough the park, down Exhibition road, and into the Hyde Park Chapel. After sacrament we changed our clothes said goodbye to Grammy and head over to the V&A. We spent a lot of time there seeing different exhibitions so bye lunch time we were still there. We ate at the cafe' in the Museum (de-lish!). We then headed for the London Eye. Getting to the London a Provided a short walk along the Embankment. We had a great time in the London Eye. It has some amazing views I would recommend it to future tourist the lines although long move fast, and I think it was worth the money.When then spent a little time at a near by playground for Finn. After that we made our way back to the Center for dinner. Our nights were low key spent in mostly due to two very jet lagged boys.

Finn at the V&A

Me and my Boys at the V& A

Gavin & Finn in the Medieval gallery at the V&A

Lunch in a William Morris Looking room in the Cafe'


Waiting for the Tube.


Me on the Embankment (Big Ben and Parliment behind me).

Harrison on The London Eye.


A collection of all the pics we took on the eye and of the eye.

Finn on a play ground at the foot of the Eye.

Returning to the Center, see how much fun we had!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Looks MARVY! Question- (in a Dwight Shrute voice) For those of us that are heights freaker outers- Would we be able to handle the London Eye? Keep in ming looking out the window of 12 story building on Saturday made me queasy. Hm, Hm, yea or nay?

David and Kris Taylor said...

Boo hoo, the photos won't open (enlarge). Oh well, we love seeing the pictures anyway.

D.

Anna said...

Wow, Em, I always thought I was the wimp, but you may have me beat! Didn't you used to likr roller coasters and heights?

Cool pics. I can't enlarge them either....

Maren said...

I dont know why it is doing that! Any thoughts?

Emily said...

I like the rollercoasters at Disneyland. Not real coasters you see. I think I was fine with heights but when I was in london the last time I had a panic attack climbing between the two domes at St. Pauls Cathedral and have never been the same since. It is a pity because up high is where all the good views are!