Soooo cute!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Blogging Blues and a Declaration!
OK so I loving blogging (most of the time) it has been a great way to keep up with family and friends! Often times I read post by other people or link to someones blog, and I realize that I must not have a crafty or creative bone in my body. I also am not as stylish as I thought (although, I still believe that at one point in my life I was). I do not do enough with or for my children (which I am sure will effect which collage they go to). I thought I had good taste in design (actually I still do think that I do. Perhaps just not the passion that some seem to have). But here is what I know, I LOVE my boys! I LOVE my Husband! I LOVE my family! My house is a nice house that is clean enough most of the time, I don't mind cooking (I just hate making the menus). Although my blog is not interesting, crafty, inspiring, creative, and many other things it does serve its purpose to let those I love know about the ones I love! And with that said I will not feel like less of a mother/person for not having a cooler blog! (This is not to self pity, just to declare!)
See what more do you need!
Soooo cute!
Soooo cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Okay Maren, I know how you feel. Amen to your declaration!
I'm sure everyone out there knows how you feel. I'll add an Amen to your declaration as well!!
ps soo jealous (in a good way - if there is such a thing) that you have a house!
I think making those little boys is pretty creative! Lots harder than a scrapbook! Love the pics...love Harrison hat:) Hugs,
grammy
I hear you too Maren. I often feel like my blog is a wart on the blogosphere. More specifically, like I'm the guy at the party who suddenly blurts out something long and boring that only he cares about. After which there is a moment of silence, then people go back to talking about what normal people talk about.
I do, however, wish that you would start a series on clever things to say to strangers when you find yourself alone with them on an elevator. That would be helpful, clever and, therefore, very impressive.
Heck, Maren, your blog is just what we want. If it were clever with all the coolest new things to buy and great crafts projects I can make myself, I wouldn't want to read it. I just want to see pictures of your boys (young and old) and you and hear what you are doing or not doing ("I could do or not do something all day").
If you are hard pressed to know what to blog about, just post some pictures of Christmas in Utah -- oh yeah you just did that. Really anything will do.
D.
I love you Maren, your declaration is great. But who are these people with the inspiringly creative and crafty blogs? I want to see what I'm not doing too!
Will, I like what you say. I'm not a party person though, so I know how you feel. I know what you mean about blurting something out and then hearing a long awkward silence...but keep on blurting things out. I like it.
Also Maren....here is to messy houses, not doing crafts, not having a perfect "design mom" lifestyle complete with perfect hair and perfect accecories and perfect children. Here is to the real world! Huzzah!
Yay Maren!! I am here to see your family so your blog is parfait ole for me!
Post a Comment