That is just about as good as any way I've seen so far to decide!
Yeah, I don't know. They just all seem so much like, what do you call them... politicians?
I am video-game challenged. I've never played them before -- ever. So I didn't accomplish much. How will I ever know who to vote for?D.
Where is your post for Mansfield Park? I want to see everyone's comments. I know Fanny from somewhere, but I couldn't place it. I thought Edmund was UGLY!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is just about as good as any way I've seen so far to decide!
Yeah, I don't know. They just all seem so much like, what do you call them... politicians?
I am video-game challenged. I've never played them before -- ever. So I didn't accomplish much. How will I ever know who to vote for?
D.
Where is your post for Mansfield Park? I want to see everyone's comments. I know Fanny from somewhere, but I couldn't place it. I thought Edmund was UGLY!!!
Post a Comment