Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mansfield Park

I did not like this version. I never liked Fanny or Edmund and did not feel that it followed the book much at all!
I prefer this version and although it does stray some from the book I feel like it at least resembled it!
How about you?

5 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

As I said on someone else's blog (Anna's I think), I liked it. Kris says because I haven't read it, my opinion is suspect. Oh well, the uninitiated slobs out there liked it.

D.

Maren said...

I liked it as a story just not as Mansfield Park.

Anna said...

I didn't care for it. All the running around and lack of character development. Fanny was no good....anyway, I totally agree.

{Erica} said...

fanny bugged. didn't like it. but it is one of my least favorite books so I wasn't expecting much!

Katy Kathryn said...

When did we ever get to know the characters? NEVER! It was lame and I thought that Fanny's teeth were going to fall out the entire time... Edmund looks like he would like to try a fart... I prefer the older version all the way! Fanny was a TRUE heroine!