Monday, January 14, 2008

What did you think?


I liked it, but, I think it was not much different then the other version I like except a little less information. I did think Captain Wentworth was better looking though and Mary really bugged me in this version, but, not in the way she is supposed to.



I still like this version best!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I really liked it. I like Rupert Penry Jones as Wentworth quite well! Can't wait for next week!

Anna said...

I really liked it too, but I think i felt the same way you did, maren.

Melissa said...

I really really liked it. I think I liked it more because it did have less info. It kind of told the story really well without all of the confusion to sift through. Maybe that is how I have become since I am a mom. I have so little time to myself that I want to get through it all. Does that make sense. Loved it...can't wait till next week!

David and Kris Taylor said...

We also saw it in England, and we (Katy and I -- not sure about Kris) thought the overexposed and hand-held filming was edgy, but distracting. Wentworth was better looking, but consequently less believable (why would he be drawn to a non-beauty?). I also thought that all the men wearing fauxhawks will badly date this version. Otherwise, it was pretty much the same. OK, so not really the same at all.

D.

Ellen said...

I LOVED it. But the one thing that I thought was kind of distracting was Ann's long stares into the camera. Was she trying to make a connection with us? It just didn't work for me.Other than that, I LOVED it.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

It was okay. I like the original version better. Ann just never got pretty to me, even a little. Oh well. What's on for next week?