Friday, January 11, 2008

A Year in the Life...

Right after he was born
After being cleaned up
Brothers!
Blessing day
Cool dudes and Mom
Grand Canyon
BOYS!
Happy Harry
London
Silly baby!

Harrison is one today! I can hardly believe it! He is a sweet boy and we are so happy to have in our family! At this one year mark Harry can crawl, wave, stand on his own, says "ba" meaning ball, lights up when he sees his Dad and Brother.
In his first year Harry has gotten to experience a lot of things: Colic, A drug overdose (not my fault), a graduation, a move, a trip to London, visits with family. We love or baby! Happy Birthday Harrison!
I am excited to watch Harrison grow and learn, but, today I feel a twinge of sadness to know how fast my baby will become a big boy!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Harry David jr. jr.! I wish I was there to give you a big birthday hug and kiss. He is one adorable kid with those great big blue eyes!

Emily said...

Oh Harry David Jr. Jr. how we love you! Happy Birthday you cute little thing!

will said...

Happy birthday young bro.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Happy Birthday Harrison. He has the same birthday as Andy. We need to get together soon.

David and Kris Taylor said...

O.K. second try...
Harrison, Grammy and Pop-pop love you so much...We are so happy that you came to our family one year ago today. After a rough start you have turned into a lovely happy smiley boy that we love so much. I only wish you were right here in front of me so I could give you a big hug and a kiss. (your Mom will have to do this for me). I hope you have a lovely day.
hugs, Grammy
p.s. this time I will push 'publish'!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Harry, those powder-blue eyes are the best! The rest of you is wonderful too. Happy Birthday little HD.

OXO

Pop Pop