Hooray!
I LOVED IT! I MEAN I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!
IT.WAS.SO.GOOD!!!I really really loved it a lot!
I also LOVED it!
It was good. Very short by Jane Austen Standards, but very good.D.
Absolutely fabulous!!!
P.S. Did we all notice the pronunciation: "north hanger?" Cool!D.
I loved it too...although I must admit it had been so long since I read the book it was almost all new to me.
OH that kiss was the kiss I was waiting for! This is a new favorite for me!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hooray!
I LOVED IT! I MEAN I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!
IT.WAS.SO.GOOD!!!I really really loved it a lot!
I also LOVED it!
It was good. Very short by Jane Austen Standards, but very good.
D.
Absolutely fabulous!!!
P.S. Did we all notice the pronunciation: "north hanger?" Cool!
D.
I loved it too...although I must admit it had been so long since I read the book it was almost all new to me.
OH that kiss was the kiss I was waiting for! This is a new favorite for me!
Post a Comment