Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's day, dear Dads!
We Love all the dads in our life so much! My boys are lucky to have two wonderful Grandpas and one amazing father. We love you all and send our love and thanks to you on this Father's Day!
Finn's Favorite thing about Pop Pop: Visiting him in London and riding the double decker bus with him!
Maren: I love that he has been there to help me through ANY problem (big or hormonal!)
Gavin: He is very easy and enjoyable to talk to or "not talk" to all day! :)
Harrison: Appa Joof (apple juice)
Finn's favorite thing about Grandpa: visiting him and going mini-golfing with him!
Maren: I love that he can be a kid himself and is always up for something fun!
Gavin: He always tries to seize the day by taking in natural beauty and pursuing fun and adventurous activities.
Harrison: Cheeee (cheese)
Finn's favorite thing about Daddy: He likes to Play with me!
Maren: I love that he has never let our family suffer no matter how busy or hectic his work/school have gotten! Even though doing that may have lost him hours and hours of sleep!
Harrison: DAAA DEEE (DADDY!)

2 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

What a lovely post! I have never seen that picture before. Where is it? It looks like Kew Gardens. I love you all and appreciate the good thoughts and wishes; am looking forward to your visit.

OXO

D. (P.P.)

Anna said...

Lovely sentiments! Nice post.