For me personally, if it takes work then I'm out... but then my hair is the same no matter what, I say go for it. You could just put a big curler in your hair at night and wake up with it done :)...like I know anything about curlers
I love this hairdo. I bet you'd look great but let me remind you it would mean no more ponytails. You would actually have to "do" it everyday. I only say this because I've had short hair for years and years and I'm always envious of those girls with long thick hair like you who get to throw it in a ponytail when you're in a hurry. It would be fun for summer though.
Dear Maren who has hair just like mine, I love the haircut think it is super cute but if I were you I would not do it. Our hair is too crazy to look like it should unless we get it style by someone else everyday. love, Emily
11 comments:
I love it! It is sassy:)I think it would look so cute on you.
I think it's super cute. It would take a bit more work than I'm capable of, but I love the curls!
Who will style it for you?
D.
(I know. Just what you'd expect from your father.)
Dad,
Do you like it? I figure it might work for my mix of straight/curly hair.
Yes. It just looks super high maintenance.
D.
For me personally, if it takes work then I'm out... but then my hair is the same no matter what, I say go for it. You could just put a big curler in your hair at night and wake up with it done :)...like I know anything about curlers
KT
I love this hairdo. I bet you'd look great but let me remind you it would mean no more ponytails. You would actually have to "do" it everyday. I only say this because I've had short hair for years and years and I'm always envious of those girls with long thick hair like you who get to throw it in a ponytail when you're in a hurry. It would be fun for summer though.
Dear Maren who has hair just like mine, I love the haircut think it is super cute but if I were you I would not do it. Our hair is too crazy to look like it should unless we get it style by someone else everyday.
love,
Emily
Looks darling! Go for it :)
I say shave your head and let it grow out until next summer, then shave it again.
Oh wait, what were you asking? I think it's a cute look, but know nothing about maintenance issues.
I'm with Will...
but actually I'm just kidding.
But I ditto everything Emily says since I now share that wild and unruly hair that you and Emily have.
Post a Comment