(image by Julie Magleby)I think I must be crazy! I have been blessed in my life to live in England, I LOVE England as does all my family (I believe). It is true that once you start to travel it becomes addicting, but, I think I need re-hab! I seriously think about England and all of its beautiful and fun things at LEAST twice a day!
6 comments:
Yes, indeed. We'll come visit.
D.
I think that is a great solution. You won't miss family because you will always have a visitor sleeping on your floor.
I'll come over to see you:)
I know how you feel, or rather how Gavin feels, because John wants to move to France, the south of France to be exact, so badly. He is always talking about getting a job there and wouldn't it be a good experience for the kids, at least in England they speak english!
I don't think it would cure you of your obsession, but it would be awesome.
I hear you, girl. I want to live there too. Ian and I are always dreaming about such an adventure.
ohhhh man, can I ever relate. I go through phases where I can only read British authors or novels that take place in Britain and I surf online all the different place I want to go (Warwick Castle, the Lake District, etc.) I think there is no cure.
Post a Comment