We spent a weekend in Farmington NM to visit with family and attend Wesley's baptism. It was a fun weekend with good food and fun activities. We drove up on Thursday and arrived around 10:00 we went right to bed. Friday Gavin worked from Kami's house and we just hung out played outside and played a little Wii. Saturday was the baptism in the morning and that afternoon we went to the Riverfest (a fair kind of like the one they do at the court house in Provo). In the evening I went shopping with Mom and Kami (where I found the Wii Fit) while Gavin and Dad checked out a Frisbee golf course. That night I gave Gavin his Birthday present, once the kids were in bed we all enjoyed playing Wii and laughing at each other as we did so. Sunday Finn woke up at six and threw-up (but was fine the rest of the day) Finn and I stayed home from church just to be sure he was OK. That evening we drove about 20 mins out of Farmington to Percy's parents farm and had a delish BBQ and enjoyed their lovely yard! Monday Gavin and Dad went and played Frisbee golf early and Kami, Wesley, Cameron, Finn, and I joined them later so the boys could "play" a few "holes", after that Kami and I took the boys to a playground. We went back to Kami's packed up our car and head out. We stopped at Four Corner's on our way home it was a fun thing to do once! We had a great weekend! Thanks Collyer's!
Playing at Kami's
7 comments:
Fun trip; excellent pictures; very enjoyable post. Thank you.
D.
New Mexico looks like a blast!
We should all do an Indian trip...
It looks fun.
Maren, are your flip flops Rainbows? We only wear Rainbows around here. My neighbor here in Indiana said before I met her she saw my blog from a link on your page and she found you from a link on her cousins Richard and Em's page. Weird huh...
No, her cousins are Rich and Natalie..Her name is Annika if your curious..
Nope they are black Nomads. Small world huh?
Great trip Mari.
Post a Comment