Monday, October 01, 2007

Dad, DAD, Look at me....




Look what I made without any help from my father! This is not the first time have made this meal, just the first time with zero help from my Dad!

32 comments:

Anna said...

Good job. Looks yummy!

Unknown said...

Good job Mren. I'll be over for dinner next sunday. Please have parsnips. K- Thx- LOL!

Emily said...

Brittany is me! Emily HAHAHA

Maren said...

How did that happen Britt?

Emily said...

I was checking the Brittany e-mail in google then resd blogs still logge din as Brittany- Cool yeah!

Ellen said...

looks deee-lish!

Brielle said...

wait a minute here--your saying that your son MADE this dinner all by himself. wow!!!

Maren said...

No, I made it. He is just enjoying it.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Good job! Looks delish.

The photos are opening to full size now. What did you do?

D.

David and Kris Taylor said...

The dad DAD bit is to me because I read her blog.

Dad

Maren said...

I did not do anything it is just working again!

Brielle said...

oooooh, I understand now. I also love the bubbleshare. I've never seen that before.

will said...

Whoa, the comments are freaking me out. I feel like I walked into a room from a Kafka story.

But the food looks good. Nicely done Maren. I realize that it is time now...

... as much as it kills me ... no, I can't ... but I must!

I pronounce you Queen of the Taylor Tigers. You always have been our queen. I just had too much pride to admit it because I never finalized a version of our Masonic entry/security ritual that satisfied me.

I had to hold on the to power. I hope you understand. At any rate, I now resign my post as V.P. (don't worry about Anna, she was just a puppet President) with a heartfelt wish that your reign as Queen will continue to be a wonderful blessing to you and the rest of us.

Maren said...

OH WILL! At Last my dream is a reality! I will not dissapoint! I say "let them eat cake" and Sunday dinners!

Anna said...

WHAT??? PUPPET PRESIDENT??????
Oh dear...

David and Kris Taylor said...

Yuk, yuk, yuk! You guys are too funny.

D.

P.S. I think you have some kind of a record going here on number of comments -- Well done!

Anna said...

Maybe we should just keep commenting and commenting....

Katy Kathryn said...

Well sure, why wouldn't we?

D.

David and Kris Taylor said...

No, Katy has not renounced her vows. I just logged in on her Google account to keep it current so she can use it again on her return, and it appears I was still logged on.

D.

Emily said...

She did! She renounced her vow of poverty. She has access to a computer. She also renounced her vow of silence because she is speaking to us not on a monday.

Maren said...

As your newly appointed queen, I wanted to say that I love all of your comments, they bulster my spirits as I adjust to being royalty!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Bolster or bluster? Hard to know, maybe both?

D.

Anna said...

oh silly dickie. this feels like it is devolving into a much delayed IM session! which, btw, i enjoy.

Maren said...

Bolster...hehehe

David and Kris Taylor said...

Emily, Katy kept her vow of silence this week. She only sent a short personal note and no epistle to post to her list. That is why (if you noticed) you have no Katy letter this week. The poverty thing is a little harder. I think mom transfered money into her account yesterday so she could buy some bibs and bobs at WalMart.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Bobs -- not boobs! What were you thinking?

Anna said...

What is this vow of silence thing? I guess I better read her last letter, eh?

Anna said...

Okay I read the letters and I don't know what y'all are talking about. Please to enlighten me. thank you.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Okay, Anna:

She didn't really take a vow of silence. Emily came up with that on her own. When I said "vows" I was talking about her being obedient to mission rules in general, such as not reading blogs on the internet, yeah? So when you saw a comment from Katy, I mean like you should have like totally freaked out. (I know that when I saw "Katy said" I was all oh my gosh, what just happened?

So when Emily said "vows of silence," I just piggybacked on that thread. I hope this explanation is helpful and won't send Will into Kafka mode.

OXO

D.

Maren said...

Dad, are you home from your day trip already?

Anna said...

Okay, i get it. thanks.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Maren:

You are just trying to get more comments aren't you? (;

No day trip today because we are going to Wales tomorrow. The class schedule was rearranged to accommodate the overnight trip.

D.