I have a question about Finn's shirt in the pic below...and about AZ clothes in general. That looks very much like a Circo shirt I bought for Tuck, only Tuck's has brown long sleeves under. So do they sell the winter stuff down there in the hot desert, or do they sell a summerized version?
I got it a target also and I did not see it with long sleves. I also have not noticed as much of a selection in coats and cold weather gear here. There is some but not as much.
He not only looks dapper, he looks like he is about to burst with pleasure and excitement. But then who wouldn't with all those wonderful Cars guys on your pjs?
5 comments:
He looks pretty darn pleased!
I have a question about Finn's shirt in the pic below...and about AZ clothes in general. That looks very much like a Circo shirt I bought for Tuck, only Tuck's has brown long sleeves under. So do they sell the winter stuff down there in the hot desert, or do they sell a summerized version?
I got it a target also and I did not see it with long sleves. I also have not noticed as much of a selection in coats and cold weather gear here. There is some but not as much.
Those are the ones. I saw them and thought FINN!!!!! He looks rather dapper.
He not only looks dapper, he looks like he is about to burst with pleasure and excitement. But then who wouldn't with all those wonderful Cars guys on your pjs?
D.
Post a Comment