Friday, November 16, 2007

DAD..


I need your Cranberry Sauce recipe, please.

7 comments:

Jennette said...

I think I'm interested too...do you mind sharing it may way?

Emily said...

It is the one on the bag. Ocean Spray bag that is. Love, Not Dad

Anna said...

Indeed, that is the one Dad uses. It's easy schneezy too.

will said...

C'mon you guys, it would have been so much neater if your dad had sad that it was on the package and which package.

Sheesh.

Emily said...

Sorry Will I didn't mean to ruin it for you!

David and Kris Taylor said...

So now comes the official declaration: It is, indeed, the recipe on the bag of Ocean Spray cranberries. There are sometimes a couple of different recipes, but I just use the plain one.

Boil the water and sugar, add the berries, simmer the suckers until they pop, give them a bit of stir and smash to pop the stuborn ones, chill the stuff or serve it warmish.

Love to one and all.

D.

will said...

Now I feel better.