Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Our State Fair...

Is a great state fair. Its the best state fair in our state! (the song from State Fair)
Last Friday we went to the state fair. We got there before five and so we got in for five bucks! We rode the rides, saw the animals, and became white trash as we watched (and enjoyed) the demolition derby! I did not feel right watching without a beer in my hand (oh well). We went with our MBA friends Tyler, Jacquie, and their kids. A good time was had by all!









5 comments:

Anna said...

Sweet! I hope Gavin wore a mullet for the derby. That actually looks like it was a lot of fun!

David and Kris Taylor said...

What a fun time. I haven't been to a state fair for years.

D.

Emily said...

Fun. I want to be white trash too!

millie said...

I have only been to a demolition derby once, and I quite enjoyed myself. I had a trucker hat to wear and a bit of my Payson roots (sometimes my parents say I am the reason we moved because I started speaking Paysonese), so I felt pretty at home.
Looks like a fun night. You got some great pictures of Finn too.

{Erica} said...

Seriously wishing I was there...I'm sure there were a plethora of mullets to choose from for my book...:)

looks like you guys had fun!