Monday, November 26, 2007

Summing up November part 1

One day Finn decided we needed to make cupcakes, so about two weeks later we finally did.
Here are a few of our designs.
Finn found out he loves Olives!
Thanksgiving morning Finn and his Daddy made theses cute turkey cookies to take with us to Uncle Mark's house.

5 comments:

Emily said...

More fun stuff. Finn is sooo funny can't wait to pinch him!

Brielle said...

These are really cute Maren, I'm going to make them next year I think.

Anna said...

You made me laugh pretty hard with the two weeks later bit. Sounds like me. They turned out very well. I love the cookies too.
I am so excited to see you folks at Christmas and I am dying to come down for a visit to see your house. I just need a driving partner....

David and Kris Taylor said...

Hey Marigold,
I'm sooo glad you got to spend the day with the Fam.
I don't see Jenny in the pictures...what's up with Trev and Jenny?
Finn looks so happy to be making cookie turkeys. Funny Finn---His Grammy loves him!!!!
K.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Oh my! The olives on the fingers thing is genetic. I love the messy-hair-peeved picture. Finn and his daddy are very clever.

OXO

D.