Crawling
Clapping
Saying HI!
Here is Harry in all his cuteness. He has been "real" crawling for about two weeks now.
What a cute boy. He's growing so fast!
Ohhhh, he is soooo cute! Can't wait till December!
Do I love these or what? Soooo cute, Harridavid jr. jr. is getting so big so fast. I can't wait 'till Christmas either. Do you guys have a firm date yet of when you will be in Provo?Mum
He is lovel;y. Kind of wish I could squish him-in a good way.
He is so very cute, and so very talented. It will be fun to get all the "new" babies together when you come out.
I love that little boy!D.
HE's such a cutie maren!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cute boy. He's growing so fast!
Ohhhh, he is soooo cute! Can't wait till December!
Do I love these or what? Soooo cute, Harridavid jr. jr. is getting so big so fast. I can't wait 'till Christmas either. Do you guys have a firm date yet of when you will be in Provo?
Mum
He is lovel;y. Kind of wish I could squish him-in a good way.
He is so very cute, and so very talented. It will be fun to get all the "new" babies together when you come out.
I love that little boy!
D.
HE's such a cutie maren!
Post a Comment