Looks like he is ready for a leading role in a BBC adaptation of Dickens or Austen or something. The next Colin Firth!
Yup, just as cute and funny as ever. Be sure to remind him how much his Grammy loves him!Mum
Love the side burns. Looks very grown up!
I was thinking that he looks like a Prophet...only they are usually photographed with clothes on. He is very cute. Does he have freckles?
With the soap "corners" he looks like his baby brother who I once called Spongebob Square Face (with great affection).D.
Did I mention that the Blogger picture thingy works on our computer and that your videos came thru just fine? Well they did and were so very much appreciated.Mum
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like he is ready for a leading role in a BBC adaptation of Dickens or Austen or something. The next Colin Firth!
Yup, just as cute and funny as ever. Be sure to remind him how much his Grammy loves him!
Mum
Love the side burns. Looks very grown up!
I was thinking that he looks like a Prophet...only they are usually photographed with clothes on. He is very cute. Does he have freckles?
With the soap "corners" he looks like his baby brother who I once called Spongebob Square Face (with great affection).
D.
Did I mention that the Blogger picture thingy works on our computer and that your videos came thru just fine? Well they did and were so very much appreciated.
Mum
Post a Comment