Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Crumps

It is nearly imposable to get a picture of Finn while he plays because he jumps the whole time.
Sister Crump was actually very good at baseball!
Bro. Crump taking a beating in boxing, but, being a good sport about it.

Last night we had or new friends the Crumps over for dinner and some Wii. They are Finns Sunbeam teachers and a very nice couple who we hope to hangout with again!
(She doesn't use their first names on her blog as far as I can tell, so out of respect I am not posting them either)

5 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Glad the green beans and the rest of the dinner turned out well.

That Finn is a blur.

D.

AnneMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnneMarie said...

I think Finn and Cai are related! Cai is always a blur too.

Anna said...

That intense picture of Finn on the bottom is cracking me up!

Nancy said...

Thanks for the fun night, dinner and the Wii. I'm not sure if it was the intense competition or what by I have I sore right arm today! Finn is the Wii master and we pay homage to his skill!