Hi kids, I loved seeing the blog about Finn and Gavin's night at the races But you know we're going to comment on the food portion!!! Looks yummy and we might have to go there on our up coming trip. Can't wait to see you all, hugs, Mom
Is it just me, or does Gavin smile for pictures like I do? That is, it feels inside of his face like he is smiling, but when you see the picture, you only notice traces of that inner-smile just a little around the eyes and mouth?
I just noticed in the last picture that it looks like he isn't smiling, but is, and I think I can relate.
8 comments:
Hi kids, I loved seeing the blog about Finn and Gavin's night at the races But you know we're going to comment on the food portion!!! Looks yummy and we might have to go there on our up coming trip. Can't wait to see you all, hugs, Mom
We need to work on our garage...thanks for the motivation. I only want to clean it if I get yummy Brazilian food though.
Is it just me, or does Gavin smile for pictures like I do? That is, it feels inside of his face like he is smiling, but when you see the picture, you only notice traces of that inner-smile just a little around the eyes and mouth?
I just noticed in the last picture that it looks like he isn't smiling, but is, and I think I can relate.
Gavin hates how he looks with a "toothy" or big smile. It is a well thought out choice to smile like that.
How yummy! Did your kids eat the brazilian fare? We always have to find the food item that most closely resembles chicken nugs and fries, pathetic.
They both LOVED it! Finn chose the salad as our side (we shared a plate)
The garage clean out is wonderful: so liberating. The Brazilian food looks very good. We'll have to try it when we come. See you soon.
D.
What a great weekend. A little cleaning and a little fun. Nascar looked like a lot of fun too.
Post a Comment