So far so good. I love the wildness of the Devon coast as shown in this version. I also like the cast quite well and found it interesting how close some of the portrayals seem to the previous version.
I like this one a lot so far. I especially like Colonel Brandon in this version. He is much more likable than the previous version. I am still not so sure how I feel about E. Ferris though. We'll see in the next installment though. PS - glad I'm not the only one addicted to the Jane Austen series. LOL.
Ummm... a few thoughts... Weird sex scene at the beginning... I know it will come into play next time but still... Willaby is a toad... he looks like he could eat flies! Everyone else seems quite lovely and it seems fairly close to the book. I also agree that Col. Brandon is more likable and less like Snape! Two thumbs up and I cant wait till next sunday when they will conclude the story! Good times for all!
6 comments:
So far so good. I love the wildness of the Devon coast as shown in this version. I also like the cast quite well and found it interesting how close some of the portrayals seem to the previous version.
D.
I am enjoying it very much indeed. I LOVE the Devon coast as well. So beautiful. And I love all of it so far.
I like this one a lot so far. I especially like Colonel Brandon in this version. He is much more likable than the previous version. I am still not so sure how I feel about E. Ferris though. We'll see in the next installment though. PS - glad I'm not the only one addicted to the Jane Austen series. LOL.
Ummm... a few thoughts...
Weird sex scene at the beginning... I know it will come into play next time but still...
Willaby is a toad... he looks like he could eat flies!
Everyone else seems quite lovely and it seems fairly close to the book. I also agree that Col. Brandon is more likable and less like Snape!
Two thumbs up and I cant wait till next sunday when they will conclude the story! Good times for all!
I am 1/4 through episode one and I like it quite well. SHHH don't spoil it hehehe!
I only caught the last 1/2, but I really, really liked it. maryanne wasn't such a ditz in this one. Elinor could have been a little prettier.
Post a Comment