you can never start too young, that's what I say.
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D. (PP)
Hehehe glad to contribute to the corruption of minors. Looks like you have another salt and pepper frienship on you hands! Cute!
I can't wait for the frohawks and ear piercings! You can just see it in their eyes, they're rebels!
Em, speaking of contribution, can you drive me and my disoriented friends around for a while? Maybe drop them off at Seven Peaks for me?Nice work Maren. The dudes look way tuff.
Will- any time! They might show up at your doorstep later though. Just make them sleep on the porch with pillows though.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
you can never start too young, that's what I say.
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D. (PP)
Hehehe glad to contribute to the corruption of minors. Looks like you have another salt and pepper frienship on you hands! Cute!
I can't wait for the frohawks and ear piercings! You can just see it in their eyes, they're rebels!
Em, speaking of contribution, can you drive me and my disoriented friends around for a while? Maybe drop them off at Seven Peaks for me?
Nice work Maren. The dudes look way tuff.
Will- any time! They might show up at your doorstep later though. Just make them sleep on the porch with pillows though.
Post a Comment