Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Finn Man!

I can not believe it has been 4 Years! We love our Finn so much! He is a smart boy (much smarter then me), he is funny, energetic, loving, sweet, sensitive, and wonderful! We are so glad he is part of our family our lives would be boring and sad without our big boy!
On the way to the hospitalLittle Finn with so much hair!
So cute.
After his first bath.
Sweet boy.
Magic watch.
First day of preschool
3rd birthday
Cute boys (gosh I love them!)
What a great big brother

I did small interview with Finn about his Favorites here are the answers.

Favorite food: Pizza and cous cous
Favorite thing to do: Playing wii
Favorite color: green
Favorite toy: scrambler
Favorite treat: M&Ms
Favorite person: Israel
Favorite book: Crack in the Track (a Thomas book)
Favorite place: Target
Favorite sport: Tennis
What do you love: Grammy and Pop Pop


4 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Grammy and Pop Pop love Finn right back. Happy Birthday Fenstermacher Feragamo Finniman Young!

Pop Pop

AnneMarie said...

What a beautiful boy Maren! Doesn't time go so fast?!

will said...

Hey, my favorite color is green too and has been since I was around Finn's age. Bro's got taste.

Happy birthday young Wii rocker!

Anna said...

favorite place: Target....yuk yuk yuk
What a cute kid. Hope his birthday was great!