I am getting so far behind on blogging I have two trips to blog about VA and NM, so forgive me as I slowly catch up!
Enjoy this photo for now . It is me doing Yoga on the Wii Fit that I gave Gavin for his birthday. (more photos and videos of this to come.)
7 comments:
Do you like the Wii Fit? It is on my list to purchase but I wanted to know if it was fun or not. I still prefer a good old fashioned workout or walk/hike, but this would be fun to do with the kids.
I really like it it has fun balance games but if you wanted to you could also get a nice strength training workout.
You go gurl!
I don't get it...
Nice tree pose Mari.
Do you have a basement? Why didn't I catch on to that...or maybe you aren't at home in this photo.
We are at Gavins sisters house.
So much to catch up on! btw i love your yoga pose, you look great! finn's cake is awesome, i love it. unfourtunatly, i didn't inherit the family are gene so my cakes are pretty bad! i love the highlights from when your parents and katy came. visiting family is the best. your boys are so cute and it looks like you are loving AZ. hopefully i'll get to see you there soon. maybe when bec has her baby? how far do you live?
talk to you soon
Post a Comment