Monday, May 19, 2008

VA part one

The flight was fairly uneventful except that Finn fell asleep and peed his pants and his seat (we will be flying with pullups for awhile!). We arrived in VA on Wednesday evening and just relaxed after the long day of flying (we had to get up at 3 am!). On Thursday we woke up and just took it easy. Gavin helped Dad with a squirrel-living-in-the-rain-gutters-and-getting-in-to-the-attic problem. That afternoon we ran a few errands and packed to go to Blacksburg.
The boys and Gavin in his tool suspenders!
Up he goes!
Hi boys!
Hi Dad!
Da-dee!
Can you tell what Finn is pointing to?



















A Frog!
Hard to spot!
Finn wrote out his #s 1-5 all by himself when I came out and saw what he had done I ran back to get the camera, but, in true tired Finn fashion I was not allowed to take a photo! He was frustrated that he could not get the 6 right!

5 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Such a tiny little frog. Sorry about the mini-bladder deal. What did they do with the wet cushion?

D.

Maren said...

Covered it with a blanket.

Anna said...

Cool frog. Looks fun. What a fun place to visit.

will said...

Did you go out for a graduation (I'm guessing from Blacksburg), or was it just a family visit?

Maren said...

Gavins sister NaEda graduated from VT