It was Finns party and what a fun party it was! We made batons to conduct the music, we played musical chairs, ate pizza, got presents, ate cake (which I decorated in about 15 mins due to a forgetful purchase of supplies. It has less detail then I planed but over all is OK). A good time was had by all!
Finn helps make the cake.
Decorated in about 15 mins, not bad for a first try!
Here is one video more to come at a later date.
6 comments:
Finn looks fierce in his armor (I don't mean that in the Tyra way, but in the more traditional way).
Looks like my kind of party! So glad he had a great day.
The cake looks great. Katy asked, "Who taught her to decorate cakes?" I said that one just does it.
Pizza, olives, pickles, and celery. Delicious! That's we always order at P712.
Who is that watching TV in the "Sir Finn" picture?
Great videos -- tell Finn he is welcome.
Very nice post -- almost as good as being there. Have fun in New Mexico.
D&K
Wish we coulda been there. Happy Birthday.
What a great party. Finn always knows how to have a good time.
What a fun party and you did a wonderful job on the cake.
Post a Comment