Monday, May 19, 2008

A Visit from Grammy, Pop Pop, & Katy part 2

Friday morning after making miis for everyone Mom, Katy, Harry, & I did a little shopping. Dad and Finn Stayed home to Play a little wii (Dad beat Finn in bowling which is no small thing! Well done Dad). We returned home Dad and I went to Costco and Sprouts to pick up a few items, then we all just relaxed until Gavin came home then it was off to eat and play at Westgate Center!
You can see Finns legs behind me.

The fountains.
Playing in the water! This was the highlight for me!




5 comments:

millie said...

Seems like you have already had a great summer, and your just getting started.

Cute boys. I can't wait to see you all.

David and Kris Taylor said...

What a fun time we had! Thanks for the great hosting.

D.

Anna said...

Just like the Bellagio....fountains in the desert, who'd a thunk it. Okay never mind, but still.

megarakawa said...

Maren I know this is totally random but i came across this blog and thought I'd say hi!
Your kids are beautiful!
Megan (Mecham) Arakawa

Maren said...

Megan,
Thanks! I love when old friends stop in and say hi!