Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Visit From Grammy, Pop Pop, & Katy part 1

Thursday we headed out to the Phoenix Museum of Art. We had a great time and I was pleasantly surprised by the collection they had. After the museum we did a driving tour of downtown Phoenix followed by lunch at In-n-Out burger. We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing at home and Finn and Grammy got in a round or two of Memory! That evening we headed out to Pei Wei (sp?) for dinner with desert at Coldstone! Finn and Grammy working on a masterpiece!
Harry enjoying the kids area and a refreshing drink.
Pop Pop and Katy waiting patiently for everyone to move on to the next area.
CUTE kids at In-N-Out!
Finn getting a punch in the nose for winning. (Grammy got one too)

5 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Looks like you guys have been having a busy summer. We would love to come up one weekend and go boating with you.

Anna said...

All winners should get a punch in the nose.

will said...

What do you have against winners Anna?

Is that Katy reading the Silmarillion? We should do a Tolkien book marathon/discussion series some day. Aaaw yeaaah, geek-o-rama.

I'm happy you guys have one of those heavenly burger joints there. I could really go for some of their grub right now.

Natalie said...

Your parent's visit looks so fun. I'm jealous that you got to visit Taliesin! I think we'll be here for the summer, but my brother comes home mid August and I might fly home for that. I'm sad that we keep missing you guys. One of these summers or holidays we'll catch you. Love the blog!

David and Kris Taylor said...

It was a fun trip. We will have to do something utterly mad while you are here.

D.