Same! The books were very engrosing, but I hate getting swept up in a trend. The trailer is interesting. What do you think of the actor who plays Edward?
I'm not sure how I feel about that guy as Edward. I hate it when they turn books into movies, they never make it what I imagine it to be, oh well. These were only mildly entertaining books anyway. I do love the Lord of the Rings though, we finished a "Lord marathon" at 2 this morning, I am so very tired, but in a good way!
YEAH!!! I am SO excited. They filmed in my home town, so I can watch it and feel like home... I miss Oregon SO much. Stephenie seem's please with the film so I have to be hopeful it will turn out good... Here's to fingers crossed... Although I'm looking forward to the next book more than the movie
Maren, good to find your blog and see you and your cute family!!! Me and Porter are new to the blogging world but it is so fun to keep in touch and see what everybody is up to! Michelle
8 comments:
I'm so torn between hating and loving the whole thing.
Same! The books were very engrosing, but I hate getting swept up in a trend. The trailer is interesting. What do you think of the actor who plays Edward?
I don't care, but I still watched it. Thanks Maren. If he can fly, I want to see it.
I want to fly with my pretty Jamie on my back.
I'm not sure how I feel about that guy as Edward. I hate it when they turn books into movies, they never make it what I imagine it to be, oh well. These were only mildly entertaining books anyway. I do love the Lord of the Rings though, we finished a "Lord marathon" at 2 this morning, I am so very tired, but in a good way!
Hmmm. I am not sure either. I am sure I will see the movie but neither is how I pictured them. oh well...
YEAH!!! I am SO excited. They filmed in my home town, so I can watch it and feel like home... I miss Oregon SO much. Stephenie seem's please with the film so I have to be hopeful it will turn out good... Here's to fingers crossed... Although I'm looking forward to the next book more than the movie
I think it looks pretty good. Exciting stuff.
Maren, good to find your blog and see you and your cute family!!! Me and Porter are new to the blogging world but it is so fun to keep in touch and see what everybody is up to!
Michelle
Post a Comment