That looks like fun! Ross used to build forts constantly. The only thing that bugged me about them is that I didn't fit:)
Whoa, that is pretty sweet, and AMEN to the Gavin cleaning it up. I hate cleaning up forts.
I remember fantastic forts from my childhood. The really good stuff never changes.D.
Oh how I love those boys!Grammy
that beats any fort we've ever made...i've given up on the fort making, one time i made a fort and it was so bad that the boys couldn't even fit under it. that is solely a dave duty now...
Your boys are so so cute!!!! Boys are so fun to have... messes and all!
yeah for Dad's who clean!!!Building forts at our house are called kitty houses, puppy houses, or castles for some reason. Maybe it's the girl thing?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That looks like fun! Ross used to build forts constantly. The only thing that bugged me about them is that I didn't fit:)
Whoa, that is pretty sweet, and AMEN to the Gavin cleaning it up. I hate cleaning up forts.
I remember fantastic forts from my childhood. The really good stuff never changes.
D.
Oh how I love those boys!
Grammy
that beats any fort we've ever made...i've given up on the fort making, one time i made a fort and it was so bad that the boys couldn't even fit under it. that is solely a dave duty now...
Your boys are so so cute!!!! Boys are so fun to have... messes and all!
yeah for Dad's who clean!!!
Building forts at our house are called kitty houses, puppy houses, or castles for some reason. Maybe it's the girl thing?
Post a Comment