Thursday, September 11, 2008

London Sick

Look closely at the can!



As you can plainly tell I am soooooo homesick for London and to add to homesickness I am now seriously craving a sandwich from Pret!

FYI
Anna I believe you are going to NYC, no? You can find a list of Prets in NYC here.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Okay very very fun to finally see the rest of the London pics. And thank you for the Pret tip. I didn't know they had them there. Looking forward to trying it!!!

Emily said...

This is HYSTERICAL. i was just on the Pret site yesterday drooling over their menu. I may have to have Anna bring me back a little something something. I could not find the Chocolate Mousse on the menu anymore. What a pity. Man I am homesick!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Thanks for the picture posts. It isn't helping the saudades, but it is sure fun to see them.

D.

Dave and Shelly said...

Maren- I can see why you would want to go back. It looks beautiful there.