Friday, September 19, 2008

A Trip to the Dentist


Sunglasses so the light they shine wont be to bright.


Today we went to the dentist. Finn was so brave he was not scared at all! They took pictures of his teeth, checked his teeth and cleaned them without any trouble. We are happy to say he has NO CAVITY'S! Harry liked the toothbrush they gave him but flipped his lid when they sat him on my lap and looked in his mouth!

5 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Good for Finn! I'm sure Harry will do better next time:)

Anna said...

We just missed an appointment....drat.

David and Kris Taylor said...

several observations....cute shoes Maren! What in the world is Finn doing wearing shorts...don't you know it's getting chilly? and lastly, it looks like Harrison is just gonna have some curls on the back of his head (which I love by the way). I felt so bad cutting them off this summer. Way to go Finn!!!!!
love you all tons,
Grammy

Katy Kathryn said...

Good work all around. I hope that this leads to a life long pursuit of healthy brushing for both Finn and Harry! It always helps to have a sweet awesome toothbrush.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Some time I'll tell you why I love our new dentist.

Good work all around.

D.