Such cuties! I am so sorry about today. My mom teaches a Montessori preschool in Gilbert and her assistant called in sick so we went out to help. I forgot my phone so I just barely got your msg. No big deal about Friday we were a little disappointed but I know how things come up. I am excited to see the preschool website I will call you with my email address!
5 comments:
Such cuties! I am so sorry about today. My mom teaches a Montessori preschool in Gilbert and her assistant called in sick so we went out to help. I forgot my phone so I just barely got your msg. No big deal about Friday we were a little disappointed but I know how things come up. I am excited to see the preschool website I will call you with my email address!
So cute and so silly. It looks like you had a great day at the lake.
It looks like a wonderful lake trip!
Cute kids and fun times. What could be better?
Great photo of Harry about to explode.
D.
Post a Comment