Monday, September 22, 2008

Missing and Wishing


Still dealing with temps like this
and needing to use this everyday
(I said NEEDING not actually using)
While missing this
this
this
this
and these.
(I look good in sweaters and have really cute ones, oh well)

Enjoy what you have, enjoy what you have, enjoy what you have...

5 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Be sure to let us hear how things are going in January.

Wish you were here.

D.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Hang in there, Maren. In just a few weeks it will be better and they will be in snow.

Anna said...

Sorry. Maybe those sweaters will come in handy in a few months?

Dave and Shelly said...

I'm with you Maren! On all of it, except I don't have a lot of cute sweaters because last year I was pregnant and I gave most all my non maternity away.

Ashlee Marie said...

I agre, I LOVE sweaters, my collection of them is out in the garage, but moving out of TX and over to Japan will help with that! Yeah for a bit of cool weather, but not too much snow!