Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Different Pointe of View!








For our anniversary Gavin and I were able to get the lovely Jenny to babysit while we went out to dinner. When we were trying to decide where to go I told Gavin to surprise me, and SURPRISE me he did! He took me to A different Pointe of View. This restaurant is in the mountains at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort with an amazing view of Phoenix! It was a lovely evening! Thanks Gavin and Jenny!





5 comments:

Anna said...

Fancy schmancy! fun.

will said...

Nice work Gavin. I'm taking notes.

Brielle said...

Are those your glasses of wine?

David and Kris Taylor said...

So, once again, you are a very lucky girl. Very nice work Gavin.

D.

Maren said...

no, not all the glasses, but I did try a non-alcholic wine. I liked it with the food, but a little strange just to drink on its own.